10 Tips to an amazing Boudoir photoshoot
Congratulations Lovely ❤
You Did it, you finally developed the nerve to book a sexy & sensual boudoir shoot.. And why not? You deserve it, and you are going to look absolutely amazing ❤
But now what? Well I’m here to help prepare you for what is about to be the most liberating experience you’ve had!
Here are my top 10 tips to helping you prepare for the best boudoir experience!
- Try on Everything!
- Make sure if you are ordering lingerie you have it delivered at least 2 weeks in advance, try on everything you plan to wear, and give yourself enough time to exchange it if needed. And Bonus, if you book with us for your boudoir experience you will have access to our client wardrobe 😉
- Help with bloating
- Start drinking extra water and decreasing salt and alcohol about 2 weeks before your shoot, aim for 3 liters, this will reduce the likely hood of bloating. Avoid Alcohol altogether for 48 hours before your shoot.
- Wax or shave everywhere, because we are going to be up close and personal, so we want to make sure we are photo ready from our fingers to our toes; Do so at least 2 days in advance with just touchups the night before. This prevents Redness, and unsightly shaving rashes.
- Pay attention to your fingers and your toes
- Clean and natural mani & pedi’s are best, they will likely end up in the photographs and we don’t want bright pink nails clashing with your outfits.
- Don’t forget the eyebrows!
- Get eyebrows waxed or threaded at least 48 hours in advance, again we want to make sure any irritation has calmed down before the big day.
- Pamper yourself the day before
- Exfoliate, moisturize, and relax, and make sure to get plenty of sleep the night before
- Wear clear Deodorant
- First, don’t forget the deodorant, we will be very close 😉 Wearing clear deodorant not only will prevent deodorant from showing in the images, but your outfits will be clear of deodorant marks as well.
- Eat something light
- The day of your shoot, eat a light meal before coming in, don’t overdo it, but it’s important to have the energy that will be needed!
- Wear loose clothing
- The day of your shoot wear loose clothing, (the perfect excuse for no bra!) tight clothing will leave marks on your skin that could show in the images.
- Although most La Bella Luce’s collections include hair and makeup, If you are still doing your own makeup for the shoot, keep it natural and neutral, gloss on the lips helps catch light, and don’t forget some lashes because they look amazing on camera. Don’t forget to use Primer, and a setting spray so all of the makeup stays put.
Haven’t booked your boudoir experience yet? What are you waiting for?
We service the Central Florida area including Tampa Bay, St Petersburg, Orlando, Sarasota, Bradenton, and surrounding areas!
A $250 retainer is required within 24 hours of booking to ensure your scheduled experience